The Maritime Affairs Authority issues continuous synopsis record for national ships through its Head Office as well as through its branch offices according to the following conditions and procedures:
First: Conditions for the Issuance of CSR
- The ship is registered at MAA under the Yemeni flag.
- The ship tonnage must be 500 GRT or over.
Second: Procedures For Issuance of CSR
- Issuance of CSR:
- Filling the relevant MAA application form as the one attached. In view of their significance, all data must be recorded with great attention the application.
- The data on the CSR application is to be revised and verified by competent people at the MAA.
- Upon fulfilling procedures and paying fees, the CSR is issued and submitted to the ship’s owner or his representative.
- Amending the Data of CSR:
- Filling the relevant MAA form as the one attached in case that any modification of the ship’s data, the ship’s owner company or its address, change of the company who is performing maritime safety activities for the ship, or its address or even when the ship is removed from the ship register.
- The information mentioned in the CSR modification application are to be revised and verified by competent people at the MAA.
- Upon fulfilling procedures and paying required fees, a new CSR is issued and submitted to the ship’s owner or his representative after its being signed and stamped by the MAA.
The ship Master must record any modification that may occur on the CSR in a form that is issued by the MAA that is known as “CSR modifications index”. These modifications must be recorded as soon as possible after the modified CSR is received from the MAA.
- Issuance fees: 100 $
- Amendment fees: 50 $
Fourth: Deadline for service provision
Within 24 hours of procedures completion.
|No||Application Form Name|
|1-||Application for Continuous Synopsis Record of Registered Ship|
|2-||Applic ation for Ame ndments to the continues synopsis Rec ord (CS R )|