The Maritime Affairs Authority issues Engine log books for national ships in accordance with international requirement. This service is provided by the MAA branch offices as well as by the competent directorate at its Head Office in Sana’a according to the following conditions and procedures:
First: Conditions of Issuing Engine Log Book
- The ship must be registered at MAA under the Yemeni flag.
- The ship gross tonnage must be 500 GRT or more.
Second: Procedures of Issuing Engine Log Book
- Filling the relevant MAA application form which was prepared for this purpose.
- The following must be submitted along with the application:
- A copy of the ship registration certificate.
- The last Engine log book of the ship.
- The application then would be addressed by MAA staff and the Engine Log Book is Issued according to the recognized International regulations, after paying relevant fees.
- This log book is issued to a national ship for the first time in case that this ship is new.
- The application for a new book must be presented two months the completion of the previous one.
- Engine log book issuance fees: 100 $
Fourth: Deadline for service provision
Within 24 hours of procedures completion.
|No||Application Form Name|
|1-||Application for Engine Log Book of Registered Ship|