The Maritime Affairs Authority issues Load Line Certificate for national ships in accordance with international conventions’ requirements through its Head Office in Sana’a as well as through its branches in Aden and Hodeidah according to the following:
First: Conditions for the Issue of the Certificate
- The ship must be registered at MAA under the Yemeni flag.
- The ship Gross Tonnage must be 500 GRT or more.
Second: Procedure for the Issue of the Certificate
- Filling the relevant MAA application form prepared for this purpose.
- The application form is submitted along with all ship structure diagrams that show all ship spaces.
- The application is inspected, verified and compared to the ship register by the MAA staff.
- The ship is visited and for the purpose of load line inspection by MAA surveyor or authorized person after relevant fees are paid.
- After the above procedures are completed and fees are paid, the Load Line Certificate is issued and submitted to the owner.
- This certificate is to be issued for the first time when a ship is new.
- It is to be issued again if the ship has made any modifications that may lead to changes in the Load Line.
- The certificate may be issued by an international classification society that is recognized and authorized by the MAA.
- Fees for approving Load Line Calculations and Issue of certificate: 500 $
Fourth: Deadline for service provision
Within 24 hours of procedures completion.
|No||Application Form Name|
|1-||Application for Issuing International Load Line Certificate for A National Ship|